About Relationspace Online
RelationSpace Online is an innovative, evidence-based cognitive behavioural therapy e-learning program developed by Dr. Catherine Boland and specialist practitioners at The RelationSpace.
RelationSpace Online helps parents improve their communication, focus on their children, and avoid lengthy and unnecessary litigation.
RelationSpace Online offers:
- A specialised online program for separating parents.
- Ability to complete in your own time – somewhere you feel safe and comfortable.
- Access to immediate support from an evidence-based model that has helped thousands of people in high conflict separation.
Content is based on clinical best practice:
- Clear, concise material for an Australian audience.
- Curated, specific and relevant content.
- Engaging and interesting learning activities.
- Video-rich teaching and learning giving you a personalised experience.
Go behind the scenes:
- Watch what happens in therapy with separating parents.
- Learn the best (and worst) ways of responding to children and help them cope.
- Understand if and when to get help for your children.
- Understand the conflict trap and learn how to get out of it.
- Learn how to respond to a high conflict ex-partner and to manage intense emotions.
True interactive digital learning:
- Work at your own pace and convenience.
- You have the ability to record, save and revisit your work.
- Tips and summaries to keep you on track.
- Downloadable resources to extend your learning and practice new skills.
- An option to have a detailed report of your progress and engagement.